Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Tell All - Expressing Thanks

"Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at east we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so let us all be thankful."
~Buddha

I would like to do something a little different today... I love this quote because it's a great reality check that we ALL have something we can be grateful for, every single day. I thought it would be fun to see how many things that we can list for which we are grateful for. If you have a Facebook account leave a comment on todays post with what you're grateful for, and if you don't have one, leave one on this blog post, 
'so let us all be thankful'.

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful that the older I get the more wisdom I get. Life is way to short to stress over hurtful words spoken to you, or friends who betray you. All you really need is your eternal family! Love them, let go of the garbage that the outside world tells you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that! It reminds me of so many seemingly 'little' things I'm grateful for - that are actually the 'big' things. During a time on my mission when I didn't have running water - I learned to appreciate it much more. And...transportation, sewer systems, food, dentists.
    Thank you for such an inspirational message!

    ReplyDelete

Hope you have a brilliant day!!

Welcome! Feel free to share anything on here, but if sharing please link back to the blog post & 'Spiritually Speaking Printable' images are free for personal use, with no commercial purposes, as they are COPYRIGHTED and may NOT be altered without my written permission. xx